This entry-level Engineer position is responsible for providing field service engineering activities to company customers under the direction and support of the Senior Engineer. The product is tailor-made semiconductor related inspection system. Work Place is Dresden.
• Receives service calls from customer. Determines customer need or problem and responds accordingly.
• May provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to customer, may need to respond to emergency customer situation or may schedule and repair Company's products at customer site1 .
• Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
• Establishes and manages a local maintenance service structure.
• Inspects and evaluates customer usage of Company products.
• Provides training to customers in usage and maintenance of Company products.
• Provides application support on Company products to customer.
• Provides liaison between customer and applications programmer for customer requests involving1 change in applications.
• Researches market needs and customer applications of Company products.
• Submits application report to management in a timely manner.
• Supports sales activities and establishes and maintains good relationship withcustomers.
• Submits various reports, such as service reports, weekly report, and expense report to management in a timely manner.
• Receives follow-up and additional training on Company products in Japan.
• Responsible for maintaining company parts and tools.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Received previous work experience in a similar position.
- Windows operating syestem & MS Office
- German, English and Japanese knowledge
- Able to stay in Japan for some months for technical training