a global bank with almost 30.000 employees worldwide is looking for a CCR Officer in its Düsseldorf Branch as soon as possible.
- Daily Contact with the Customers in order to negotiate interest rates / exchange rates /fee conditions of bank products and their execution (Loan, Deposit, Forex, Guarantee and Trade Finance)
- Preparing (checking) customer related deal instruction sheets for booking.
- Handling inquiries from customers, customers’ information management (mainly Japanese Corporate).
- Assistance for business promotion for mainly Japanese customers in Germany and surrounding countries (preparation and circulation of documents, data working, obtaining required documents and e-mailing service, etc.).
- Preparing various Applications for supporting relationship managers in charge of Japanese Corporate.
- Preparing various reports to headquarters.
- Translation of Transaction Materials in English or German into Japanese and the Opposite way.
- Japanese (native), German and English (Business Level)
- a very good team member, multi-tasking
- precise even under time pressure and flexible to adapt to changes
- working experience in banking business (in areas like credit processing, remittance, accounting or transactions) or completed business or economics studies would be desirable
- Working experience in a Japanese firm (preferred)
- Good command of MS-Office suite (preferred)