You will provide field applications support to strategic and key customers for our mixed signal products.
This involves driving demand creation and design win activity work with customers, sales teams and products lines
by providing the best solutions, tailored to customer needs. Your primary focus will be on supporting customer
design activities in audio and voice signal related products and embedded systems as well as operating as a
consultant for system level designs.
You will work with customers in multiple markets, with applications
spanning from automotive to consumer. This position will be based in the Düsseldorf.
• Investigate, propose and develop system level solutions for customers
• Drive design wins in target accounts
• Design and modify solutions for quick prototypes
• Understand and analyse customers' system needs versus wants
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders
• Develop and propose new products to fulfill customers' needs.
• Set up system design presentations for customer applications.
• Support business development and marketing efforts as required in working closely with other
• Some travel will be required (10% - 25%).
• Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 years experience of related system level design, semiconductor product development or
• Experience in working at customer sites for debug and technical support
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
• Willingness to engage with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales support
• Ability to coach/teach/help others with design issues
• Good lab measurement and debug skills
Know-how in one of the following areas will be seen as a plus:
• Audio Codecs, DSPs, Audio Bus (PDM, I2S, etc.),
• Board level analogue and mixed signal circuit design and debugging
• Firmware development and quick prototyping (Micros and DSPs)
• Automotive, IoT and Consumer application experience