An International Logistics Platform is rapidly expanding its business in Europe. Two Freight forwarders will be hired and assigned for the European Head Office in Warsaw. It is a full time & permanent position.
- Determine efficient and margin-effective routes to move trucks from one location to another - domestic (cabotage) and International within EU.
- Negotiate rates with carriers and / or shippers as needed.
- Ensure trucks are always running with least empty miles and best margins for the success of shippers and carriers alike.
- Monitor the movement of trucks and ensure least downtimes at loading, in transit, and at unloading.
- Ensure best possible experience for shippers and carriers.
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly activities, KMs run, loads taken, current location etc. internally and externally as needed.
- Leverage the load boards and individual connect with shippers as necessary to find the most optimal load for the trucks as necessary at right times.
- Achievement of financial goals while keeping the trucks running optimally.
- Use internal and external tools as necessary, taking into account the truck capacity, type of goods, and customer delivery requirements.
- Obtain, create, and send documents as needed to ensure transport movement.
- Assistance, if needed, in daily operations of the Invoicing, Collections and Payment department to ensure correct freight payment to carrier and correct payment collection from clients.
- Experienced 1-5 years in Operations in any FTL industry.
- Knowledge about regulations and policies within EU and Poland.
- Communicative English skills, good grasp of Polish.