Japanese chemical related company is looking for Health,Safety,Environment and Quality Manager.
• Lead Health,Safety,Environment and Quality activities,ensure site and work safety, implement safety culture and behave as role model.
• Monitors safety and health performance and recommends actions for improvement.
• Reviews new products,equipment and processes for potential hazards and recommends modifications before introduction.
• Drive the implementation of chemical risk assessment database.
• Close cooperation with suppliers, institutes and other third parties.
• Organization of internal safety meeting and ASA according to the German law.
• Leads the introduction of ISO methodologies and help to establish a standardized quality function process.
• Evacuation and fire protection lecturer.
• 5-7years experience as HSE manager within the field of polymer,chemical,pharmaceutical or equivalent industry.
•Master degree,equivalent or higher within HSE or one of the mentioned technical fields of expertise.
•Back ground in compliance engineering ,facility and lab maintenance as well as task risk evaluations.
•Experience in the implementation of ISO 9001 and equivalent standards.
•Back ground in Six sigma or equivalent methodologies.
•Business level speaking and writing skills in German and English.
•Intercultural experience and Japanese safety culture is preferred.