An International Logistics Platform is rapidly expanding its business in Europe. The European head office located in Warsaw is looking for an Invoicing and Payments Specialist (w/m/d) as soon as possible.
- Ensure collection of required documents from carriers in order to pay them for shipment on time.
- Verification of invoices, making accurate and timely payment to carriers as per the payment terms and conditions post receiving and checking the documents.
- Ensure timely invoicing to customer.
- Resolve issues as needed to ensure timely payments and complete payment.
- Effective communication with shippers to ensure timely collection of account balances.
- Escalate issues timely to management for carriers accounts when situations deviate from established parameters.
- Reconcile payments received and credit notes, issue debit notes.
- Entering details in internal systems, payments in bank.
- Coordination with various departments internally for efficient working.
- Minimum 6 months professional working experience in road transport and invoicing.
- Knowledge about regulations and policies within EU and Poland.
- Communicative English skills, good grasp of Polish.