An international law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom is looking for an "IT Service Lead (European) Tier 2 (m/w/d)" for its Hamburg office as soon as possible.
- Managing customer issues from point of contact through to resolution.
- Taking responsibility for the timely resolution of issues, whether by providing fixes directly, or by ensuring suitable escalation takes place to relevant support teams.
- Providing face to face, telephone and/or written communication support to customers and colleagues alike.
- Providing local and remote support to our UK and International offices, along with supporting home workers also.
- Receiving, evaluating and resolving direct and escalated Incidents (initiated either by a remote medium and/or walk up) in a timely manner, ensuring that incident logs and customers are kept fully up to date at all times.
- Full use of Incident logging software (currently ServiceNow), to accurately record and track all activities related to Incident, Problem, Change and Request management.
- Technical research, troubleshooting and resolution, for hardware and software related issues.
- Involvement in the deployment of local and remote hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Partaking in Continual Service Improvement activities, by proactively and retrospectively identifying service improvement opportunities.
- Involvement in project work on an ad-hoc basis, where this roles technical troubleshooting expertise can be leveraged and utilized.
- Stakeholder management of regional customers and key contacts throughout the business.
- Be the Lead IT support presence and own the delivery of exceptional IT support services, into your region(s).
- Supporting the IT department achieve its goals and strategies.
- Occasional travel to Paris and within Germany to provide visible in person support.
- A passion and proven track record for delivering exceptional customer service, to customers and colleagues alike.
- Be able to converse with people from all levels, within a business setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work as both an individual and as part of a small close knit team.
- 2 to 5 years relevant role experience, in a professional IT service support environment
- Proven diagnostic/troubleshooting skills, in a desk side support type setting.
- Ability to evidence strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of supporting Windows 10.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- iOS devices and management platforms (e.g. Blackberry UEM)
- Proven ability to set-up, install and maintain desktops, laptops, tablets, mobiles and all associated peripherals
- Candidates who can evidence these additional points also, would be viewed
- advantageouslMCDST/MCP qualified.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation accreditation.
- Experience of Document Management Systems (especially in a legal setting).
- Exposure to the legal industry and/or experience of working in an international law firm.
- Ability to converse (spoken & written) in French and/or German.