A worldwide educational institute is looking for a marketing staff for German market.
- Exploring and analysing the German market, with a view to implementing future initiatives and activities to raise the profile of the brand
- Observing, monitoring and summarising information and news available to identify future developments and trends in the Polish market
- Analysing potential target areas onsite, and identifying target locations and capturing field research data (e.g. images, interviews, materials)
- Coordinating with Associates in preparing and conducting meetings for Franchise candidates
- Supporting Branding & Marketing and Franchise Operation Department teams in implementing their initiatives through supplying insightful market and customer knowledge
- Identifying, summarising and sharing of trends amongst the students, families and centres.
- a degree in business administration or social science, ideally with a focus on Country Development, Market Research or Market Development
- first-hand experience as a Market Researcher or Data Analyst
- strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- very good MS-Office knowledge
- high degree of individual initiative, enthusiasm and result-orientated working method
- outstanding English and German communication skills (spoken and written), further language skills are desirable, especially Greek and Polish