Japanese FMCG distributor is seeking the manager
Corporate Planning is in charge of organizing all monthly, quarterly and annual procedures related to financial planning (e.g. budget), financial analysis (e.g. actual vs budget comparison) and forecasting of the company.
Work closely with subsidiary General Managers and Finance Managers to develop a deep understanding of the financial results of the Group.
- Consolidate monthly actual results, analyze variances to budget or prior year actuals and report.
- Prepare monthly short-term forecasts for the Group and submit to Japan headquarters.
- Coordinate annual budget process with manager
- Review monthly financial statements to identify trends and deviations from budget.
-Work with subsidiary manager to improve financial performance.
- Work with subsidiary manager to review processes and procedures and improve operational efficiency.
- Utilize external and internal IT resources to improve processes with digital solutions.
- Identify competitors in the region and analyze their financial performance.
-Compare competitor performance with that of the Group to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proven career progression in financial planning and analysis (up to 8-10 years)
- Experience as an Accountant
- Excellent command of English
- Experience with accounting systems and ERP software
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or accounting
- Very good in Japanese (native level)