A joint venture company who newly developed surgical robot is looking for a medical director who is willing to join the company and drive forward the further development of the surgical robot form an experienced surgeon’s point of view.
- Assisting in the development of new surgical robot, mainly used for urologic procedures but planning to expand usage to gynecology and general surgeries.
- Advising on medical issues during further development
- Identifying and evaluating problems and commenting on critical issues regarding surgical aspects
- Training and educating fellow surgeons on usage of surgical robots
- Completed MD degree with specialist training in Urology or Gynecology
- License of DaVinci Surgery Robot
- Several years of experience in robotic surgery
- Professional working proficiency in German and English