- Search for new sales opportunities including market development and extending our customer base by customer acquisition activities
- Provide start-up project development and on-going customer support
- Internal and external project management and control
- Collaborate with executive and engineering team in Japan on ongoing customer applications
- Support marketing search activity
- Visit and represent the company at various trade shows & exhibitions
- Report to Sales Manager
- BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in chemistry, management engineering, electronic engineering or another technical field 2-5 years of experience in sales to the electronics/ semiconductor industry preferred.
- English Business fluent, preferably German as well. Japanese language skill is a plus.
- Driver’s license