A leading vendor company for voice networking and media processing solutions is looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for the D/A/CH Region based in Germany. This position is Home Office based.
- Provide consultation and system design level service to the customer, in Telecom provider Migration to VoIP and UC
- Provide a consultation level service to the enterprise customers, in UC/UCaaS deployment and migration to digital transformation
- Provide technical assistance to the sales force during (onsite) sales calls and presentations
- Provide pre-sales technical support
- Provide technical support during first time demo and installation of new products together with partners and end users
- Pre-sales technical interface to the channel/partner while nurturing and managing of technical knowledge transfer to the partners.
- Analyze the technical fit of products against the prospects’ and customers’ requirements and presenting these requirements to the Product management team
- Deliver customer presentations and hands-on product demonstrations
- Provide product training to customers during the pre-sales phase.
- Lead Proof of Concept activities in the region.
- Lead RFP’s/RFI technical responses
- Provide technical assistance to Marketing for regional events (e.g. seminars, road shows etc.)
- Supervise and manage interoperability tests for systems being the interface between the customer /carrier and Product Management & Business Line
- Support CPE interoperability tests between carrier and the companies systems in the region.
- Degree in Engineering or University Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent experience with regards to VoIP, including SIP, SBC and IP-PBX
- 5 years in IP telephony, SIP, UC and UCaaS in Carrier/SP domain as well as Enterprise domain
- Experience with public cloud services like Zoom and Microsoft Teams, but also Azure Communication Services, AWS or Amazon Chime
- Experience in Microsoft based solutions selling to enterprise IT groups, including projects deployments and managed services, based on Microsoft infrastructure and applications is an advantage
- Knowledge of Contact Center solutions (Genesys, ININ, Avaya or others) is an advantage
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Good presentation skills
- Business Fluent in English and German