an international automotive component manufacturer is seeking a qualified Sales Representative (f/m/d) for the EU Region.
- Represent the company and generate new customers
- Create activity reports (internal) and presentations (internal/external)
- Support customers through correspondence, networking, phone calls as well as visits
- Manage and provide RfQs for the customer demands
- Creation, implementation, follow up and monitoring of all necessary activities to prepare the pricing and offer preparation
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them while communicating with the head office and the sister companies as well as production locations.
- Work with a small but international team
- Excellent language skills (Business English, Business German)
- 3 years of experience in Sales in Automotive Industry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Outstanding communication skills (orally and verbally)
- Service orientation and strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time