The role of the Sales Representative is to promote the sales of grinding machines, machining center and cutting tools to distributors and end-users in Germany. Home Office available.
· Taking care of existing customers.
· Seek new business opportunities and Presenting our company to potential clients
· Meeting sales quotas
· Stay up-to-date with new products/ services and new pricing
· Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
· Identify clients’ needs
· Suggest appropriate product/ services
The Business Development Representative must be flexible for company funded travel during 50-70% of her/his typical work week. Some projects require travel by automobile/car and/or airplane. International and overnight travel may be required.
· More than Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or mechanical/electrical engineering
· Proven work experience as a Sales representative.
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Familiarity with MS Office
· Valid driver/operator license that grants the availability for unrestricted travel
· Business English, Business German