• Research and development
• Close cooperation with suppliers, universities and institutes
• Responsibility for experimental design, testing and documentation
• Extrusion and Injection Molding
• To evaluate the development samples in R&D Center with using universal testing machine, Charpy impact
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering such as Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Material Science, Process
Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Min 2 years of practical experience of plastics processing such as injection molding, extrusion and evaluation of
polymer in university/institutes/ industry
• Fluent German and English (both oral and written)
• Very good ability of documentation processing.
• Very good presentation ability in German and English
• Communicative and team oriented attitude
• Intercultural experience is appreciated
|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Published:||8 months ago|