A leading vendor company for voice networking and media processing solutions is looking for a Support Filed Application Engineer (f/m/d) for the EMEA Region based in Germany or in Eastern Europe. This position is Home Office based.
- Support customers and partners for all products according to SLA
- Remote sessions
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- Reproducing issues in the lab
- Ensuring High CSAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Interfacing with backend support/R&D
- Administration of External Customer Support accounts
- Direct handling of support tickets and Professional Services activities will be required
- On-call duty
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering or University Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Telecommunications equipment (e.g. Voice & UC technologies, Data networking equipment, PSTN protocols, VOIP protocols, TCP/IP, MS Servers infrastructure, etc.)
- Experience writing application notes & technical / project documents
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Unified Communications Solutions is a plus