A leading vendor company for voice networking and media processing solutions is looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for the D/A/CH Region based in Germany. This position is Home Office based.
- Develop, manage and implement the Company sales plans, revenues and budgets for the region according to the company business and workplans to achieve the company annual and quarterly sales objectives.
- Initiating and coordinating development of action plans to penetrate new markets and customer directly.
- Build effective relationship directly with new and existing Enterprise accounts and Service Providers and sell at all levels within customer organization.
- Recruit and manage successfully the channels / System Integrator partners by aligning them to the appropriate Enterprise customers in the region.
- Work in coordination and cooperation with sales engineers and other Company resources in order to meet the objectives of the sales plans for the region.
- Professionally represent the company in customer engagements, marketing events, and seminars
- Proven success in a similar position
- Previous experience at a communication software or hardware company and /or Unified Comms sales position and member of a local team.
- Ability to engage on all levels. Ability to address customers from the operational and process related level to the technology, all the way up to the strategic and decision making level.
- Proven ability to identify the key decision makers in each opportunity.
- Experience in managing direct sales and management of a network of distributors/partners.
- Minimum university education or equivalent or Engineering degree.
- VoIP and UC experience mandatory
- Experience in Microsoft based solutions selling to enterprise IT groups, including projects deployments and managed services, based on Microsoft infrastructure and applications. Experience in selling Microsoft Unified Communications projects (Skype for Business, Teams) is required.
- Business fluent in German and English