An International Logistics Platform is rapidly expanding its business in Europe. The European head office located in Warsaw is looking for a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
Previous professional experience FTL Business Development with large customers is absolutely required. Fluency in English and Polish is also required.
- Acquisition of new clients
- Negotiation of prices and payment terms within given framework
- Expansion of business with existing clients
- Deliver agreed target and share progress on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve the KPI’s
- Identification of new business potential and customers according to the defined business strategy
- Work in close collaboration with operations team ensuring Client's success working with the company
- Analysis of market and identification of opportunities
- Setting and maintaining good customer relationships
- Competition analysis from time to time in the responsible market
- Ensure accurate compilation and reporting of operational and financial information about the assigned clients - existing and new ones
- Bachelors Degree related to Business
- Experience in FTL with large customers
- English and Polish Business fluent