A leading data-driven payment consultancy company is looking for a Business Development Executive (f/m/d) in Duesseldorf. They are offering industry-related training and a good opportunity to grow fast within the company.
- Email and gain commitment from finance executives of companies matching the target client criteria
- Pitch services in an articulate and engaging way through sales channels
- Work towards targets based on meetings booked
- Create and nurture engagement with a portfolio of blue-chip companies
- Take ownership of marketing and business development initiatives to penetrate portfolio (in collaboration with marketing, CRM, and design teams
- Desire and aptitude to understand the business needs of potential clients
- Genuine desire to learn about the complexities of the payments industry and how it affects merchants, and ability to translate this into an effective sales pitch
- Communicate and liaise with executives during conference calls with the field sales and consultancy team
- Utilize CRM tools to ensure efficient workflow
- Work closely with the field sales team, Head of ABM, marketing and commercial teams
- 1-2 years working in a B2B business development or ABM-focussed business development role, preferably selling a service or software
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.3 grade (Marketing, Business, English or other essay-based discipline preferred)
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets and ability to evidence success with ABM.
- A good commercial awareness with the ability to instinctively identify opportunities.
- Experience of using a varied approach to secure business (via emails, campaigns, social media, telephone)
- Ability to work across departments to create content for strategic accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Professional demeanor and persuasive manner
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software